The new year will be here before you know it, and you know what that means in the fitness world. Resolutions. resolutions, and more resolutions! Whether your goals are to look better, feel better, or just drop a few pounds, my goal is to turn those resolutions into life-long habits. I like to kick off the new year for my clients with the semi-annual 28-Day Clean Eating Challenge.
This is the fifth run of the challenge! I work really hard to keep it fresh with the consistent concept of clean eating that makes it an enjoyable experience. Clients really look forward to all the new recipes and interacting with each other’s ideas and new finds along the way. There have been some very inspiring testimonials of weight loss and overall excitement about the changes participants have noticed in their desire and willingness to continue on with the habits developed. Most are pleasantly surprised by how much they enjoy the food once they really dedicate themselves to the journey. I also try to include a little bit of something for every pallet and items that you don’t favor can definitely be substituted. The end result is more energy, weight loss, and a new found perspective on staying prepared. Here are all the deets about the upcoming live challenge:
- Registration opens December 10th
- Challenge runs January 7th -February 4th.
- All challenge materials will be accessed through the new online training platform.
- Facebook group for support
- Three full weeks of meal plans, grocery lists, and meal prep instructions. One partial test week.
- The cost to register is $65 per person.
I hope you take the journey with us this year!